Monday, January 26, 2015

McCutchen Monday: A Pair of Prizms

Towards the end of last year I purchased a large lot of Andrew McCutchen cards.  Included in the lot were 2 Panini Prizms from 2013 that I needed for my collection.  I got the base and the Prizm parallel.
Of all the Panini logoless cards, Prizm is the one I dislike the most.  The inserts are cool, but the base cards just stand out like a sore thumb without their logos.

I have been finally updating my Andrew McCutchen cards I own to the Cutch PC tab on the page.  Click here to see all the Andrew McCutchen cards I own and have added to the database.  There's a small stack of Cutch cards that I never showed off in 2014 that will be shown off in future McCutchen Mondays.  Meanwhile I am attempting to add 100 *NEW* Cutch cards to the PC in 2015 which you can monitor my progress in The Quest For 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment