Friday, January 9, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #1: 2012 Bowman Platinum Die Cut Cutting Edge Stars

One of my 2015 collecting goals was to add 100 more unique Andrew McCutchen cards to my collection that I previously didn't have.  As the cards roll in I will highlight them in a quest for 100 post.

I still have a bunch of Cutch cards to show off on the blog left over from 2014 which I will continue to highlight as part of McCutchen Mondays.  All NEW cards to the collection that were received in 2015 will be highlighted in McCutchen Maildays.

My first Andrew McCutchen added to collection in 2015 is a card that I have thought about purchasing for several years, but never pulled the trigger.  Thanks to the low price of $1, I was finally able to add a 2012 Bowman Platinum Cutting Edge Stars Die Cut.
The card features Cutch in (at the time) the team's new batting practice jersey in a unique die cut.

The back recognizes Cutch's idol, Ken Griffey Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment