Wednesday, January 21, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #4: 2014 Topps Mini Jersey

My first "hit" in the quest for 100 new unique Andrew McCutchen cards to be added to my collection is a 2014 Topps Mini jersey relic.  The card isn't sequentially numbered, but does feature a nice piece of black jersey.

There's not a whole lot to say about the front of the card.  I like that Topps has included relics in their mini card set as well as the flagship release.  This card has a nice yellow border going around the fabric and also features the same curved eyebrow design we saw in 2014.  Did anyone name the set?  I know 2012 was the surfboard and 2013 was the turtle design.  2014 reminded me of an eyebrow.

The back of the card has your standard...we don't guarantee this fabric is from anything you think it's from disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment