Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tony Tuesday: It's Black & White!!!!

This week will feature a lot of metal. Last year one of my favorite musicians, Wayne Static of the band Static-X, passed away and I have recently been listening to a lot of Static-X.  I remember when I was in a metal/hardcore band back in the late 90s having my hair stand up identical to his before Static-X came on the scene.

I thought today would be a good day to show off some of my own metal that I've added to my collection.  It's a black printing plate to Tony Sanchez' 2014 Topps Update card.  It's my 5th printing plate of the former 1st round pick.

Oh and because metal is fun...here's a video of Static X

1 comment:

  1. Wayne Static's death was one of my 2014 lowpoints...Wisconsin Death Trip was a soundtrack to one of years in high school...

    By the way - nice plate, man!!!

    ReplyDelete