Monday, January 5, 2015

McCutchen Monday: Turkey Red Printing Plate

It's time for my latest 1/1 Andrew McCutchen.  This is a 2014 Topps Turkey Red printing plate that I purchased late last year.  I forget the price I paid for it, but think it was in the $50 range.
2014 Topps Turkey Red Magenta Printing Plate

I know that it's been awhile since I showed off a Cutch plate on the blog, but didn't realize that the last Andrew McCutchen plate I purchased for a baseball card was my 500th post (Dec 2013) showing off the black printing plate from Cutch's 2005 Rookie Auto.  Back in January of 2014 I showed off the 4 printing plates from his Beckett magazine cover.

I think I will need to add several more 1/1s of Cutch to my collection to make up for my failures in 2014.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I've pretty much stopped looking for McCutchen's on eBay. The only deal that I've found in the last 6 months was his Series 2 Donruss auto.

    ReplyDelete