Wednesday, January 28, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #7: 1989 Topps Mini

I'm adding Cutch cards like crazy the past few weeks as my quest for 100 gets me closer to double digits.  My latest ebay win didn't have to travel very far at all.  It had to go from Flemington NJ to Flemington NJ.  For $2.12, I won the below card with free shipping.

1989 was one of the most over produced sets of all time.  It's also one of those sets I fondly remember as a youngster just beginning to collect cards.

Speaking of being a youngster...Cutch likes to imitate some of the more veteran/retired players that he grew up watching.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at a stack of those 1989 Die-Cut Minis the other day and thinking, "Man, I really like those little cards." I need to get my want list sorted out and build the set.

    ReplyDelete